Monday, June 8, 2009

Book One, Chapter Three: Taxes to the Ninja

THIS IS WHERE THE CHAPTERS GET LONGER!-Warrior2366
Taecwondo had been in the bamboo-made bedroom for awhile, and Dojo didnt seem to notice. The new ninjas glazed at the ninja puffle, who had done Card Jitsu at the age of 2 in puffle years (10 in penguin years).
I knocked on the door gently, waiting for any possible yell of "JUST A MINUTE!" or "ILL BE RIGHT OUT!".
No answer.
This left me no choice but to go in. I shielded my eyes and HE WAS...not there. :I But evidence lead footie prints (from the ninja suit!) to the window. That must have meant he went near the waterfall to where I had fallen, and that was right out my window! He was going to the tax collector!
I put on a quick outfit from his closet and jumped right out, and Dojo was right in front of me making a MEEP sound when I landed face first in mud. We ran near the rushing waterfall when I had the urge to... well, go to the bathroom.
Dojo sighed and turned away as I went near a bush and let it out (sorry, no other appropiate way to say it in this novel!) when I heard the humming of a maiden. She was blushing as she swam in the waterfall. Birds were chirping and deer galloped at the sight, as I gazed, unaware that I wouldve seen this earlier but no time to explain that now. :)
I was finished doing my business, and for some reason, I felt like asking the maiden to come with Dojo and me. I pointed a wait signal at Dojo and he looked like a mad character from "Peanuts" but then looked away.
The maiden must've spotted me, because she yelled, "Hello, fair sir!". I bowed and nearly tripped over a rock. Sweet move, Warrior, I thought, you didnt know that theres rocks in a waterfall, hmm mmm.
"Oh, hello! Im, uh, not around from here. Well, I am, but uh like a couple igloos and umm..." I stammered.
She giggles.
Wow, it went from rocks to my "around here" stammer. She probably thinks Im a laughingstock. :(
"The men around these penguin hideouts call me Lady Minstrel, for I married Minstrel Marquizi." Lady Minstrel replied.
"Would you like to join me in my quest?" I finally asked.
"I shall! Where to?"
"Im having refuge with Taecwondo until I pa---"
Then all there was is black. Black all over. Then I see flying monkeys on unicorns. Then I think how do you fly on a unicorn, and then I think why are monkeys even flying.
Then I actually wake up and see Wammy, my red puffle!
Theres Glider, my green puffle, Yukon, my yellow puffle, and Aunt Arctic, my blue puffle! Lady Minstrel, like she always does, snickers, and Taecwondo comes out.
"Glider, Yukon, yep,
Dojo, Wammy, me and you
All are nice to you!"
-Warrior2366
Coming Soon: Chapter Four-Beyond the Falls

1 comment:

  1. LOL LMAO ROFLMBCO! It's awesome! And yep, I bet the fair maiden DID think you were a laughing stock LOL! No offense... :P

    ReplyDelete