Monday, June 8, 2009

Book One, Chapter Two: Waterfalls

I landed near a rushing waterfall. Dojo ticked my beak and woke me up, where I stared around, wondering where I was.
A faint music beat played somewhere along the miles of land. And I saw black. Not passing out. I saw black, like someone (OR SOMETHING!) was stalking me! Dojo whimpered pitfully, which was not a good sign for my little guy. Knowing something had to be done, I marched, with no mind at all, towards to oasis of music and a harvest of black. Once I arrived, a smile stretched along my beak as far as my ears SHOULD be.
Land of the Ninjas. I had refuge here from the tax collector.
One of the older ninjas, Taecwondo (tie-kwan-do), sat cross legged on a bean bag chair, almost similar to Sensei. But its no surprise. This guy had Card Jitsu in his name! He could keep me safe.
Soon, I realized something! I forgot my puffles, and by Club Penguin law, they could take them.
Taecwondo had a sneaky look on his beared and wrinkled little face, and proclaimed haiku:
"Penguin want puffles
And puffles seek penguin too
Only ninja can help"
-Warrior2366 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment