Monday, June 8, 2009

Book One, Chapter One: Collecting the Coins

The scholars were studying in the Book Room, reading Shakespeare to prepare themselves for the big test tomorrow at the Club Penguin College. Downstairs, a hard-working worker served coffee to me. "You don't have to pay for your coffee, W!" was all she declared. I smiled, and remembered why all of this happened.
It all began about a year ago, when the taxpayer was collecting the rent. I was feeding my puffles and my youngest one had just lay down to sleep. When he walked in with his black coat and leather boots, shivers went down my back.
There was no money in my jacket or the penguin bank.
I was in big trouble, so I needed an excuse.
And right there, I grabbed my white puffle, Dojo, and jumped out the window!
-Warrior2366

No comments:

Post a Comment